About Neighbourhood DLC
Neighbourhood Dominion Lending Centres was cofounded in 2008 by Bill Nugent and Gary Meger, and has since grown into a top-performing team with more than 60 licensed agents across Ontario.
For the past nine consecutive years, NDLC has appeared in the #1 or #2 position for top volume and number of mortgages funded within the entire Dominion Lending Centres network from coast to coast (#1 in Ontario). And in 2017, NDLC received the Award for Mortgage Brokerage of the Year (25+ employees) at the Canadian Mortgage Awards – the Oscars of the Canadian brokering industry.
NDLC’s vision involves equipping its agents with the tools, ongoing education and support they need to ensure individual success.
Thanks to the brokerage’s success, NDLC agents have access to the best available mortgage products and rates with a vast selection of lenders – including banks, trust companies and credit unions. More choice means NDLC clients are matched with the very best mortgage to meet their specific needs.
NDLC takes a financial planning approach to client needs, providing a customized mortgage strategy for each client that will ensure they optimize their hard-earned money and pay off their mortgage as quickly as possible.
JOIN NEIGHBOURHOOD DOMINION LENDING CENTRES TODAY AND:
• Grow Your Business
• Offer Your Clients More
• Earn A Great Living
• Love What You Do
About Our Leadership Team
Bill Nugent, Mortgage Broker and Co-Founder of Neighbourhood Dominion Lending Centres, has been in this industry for an impressive 22 years, and is still actively writing deals today!
Bill’s vision is providing our agents with the very best tools, ongoing education and support that he has personally valued over the years while working for other companies.
Bill has continually become both a better broker and leader thanks to the importance he places on having a clear vision, knowing his numbers, investing in himself and his business through coaching and ongoing education, and maintaining regular communication with his team.
Another important component of Bill’s success is having key people in place to ensure smooth operation of the business, while allowing him to take time off or conduct business planning, as needed. Being able to step away from the business while knowing it will run seamlessly is essential to maintaining a successful brokerage.
The high-quality agents and staff members NDLC has brought on board over the years, and being able to look at all decisions from both an owner and an agent perspective, have also been essential to NDLC’s ongoing success.
Mortgage Broker | Team Lead
Mortgage Broker | Team Lead
Broker of Record | SVP, Finance & Compliance
Recently, Bill brought Danielle Hill, daughter of co-founder, Gary Meger, Jason Nugent, Bill’s son, and Elaine Clayton into the NDLC leadership circle.
Danielle and Jason are both team leads and are being groomed to take over when Bill is ready to retire. Danielle and Jason bring not only their hands-on mortgage experience, but also fresh insight into the market and business, as they belong to a younger generation.
Elaine has been a part of NDLC since inception – and worked alongside Bill for several years prior – in predominantly non-selling positions. She’s currently Broker of Record in addition to being Senior Vice President of Finance & Compliance, where she oversees the payroll and compliance department.
Our Brokers & Agents are Our Best Supporters!
Rob Parsons, Mortgage Agent | ST CATHARINES, ON
Dorie Stewart, Mortgage Agent | NEWMARKET, ON
John Wright, Mortgage Broker | MISSISSAUGA, ON
Annette Hutcheon, Mortgage Agent | MISSISSAUGA, ON
Todd Payzant, Mortgage Agent | SUDBURY, ON
Sherry Davis, Mortgage Agent | BARRIE, ON
Lynne Gibson, Mortgage Broker | BRAMPTON, ON
Access To More Lenders
Neighbourhood Dominion Lending Centres has access to the top-notch lenders in the industry! More lenders means your clients are matched with the very best available products and rates to meet their unique needs.
Our valuable lending partners include:
Top Reasons for Joining NDLC
Top Performing Brokerage
• 2017 CMA Award for Brokerage of the Year (25+ employees)
• Nine Years: Consistently #1 or #2 in top volume and number of mortgages funded within DLC network from coast to coast (#1 in Ontario)
Unparalleled Support Promoting Business Growth
• Veteran Owner, Bill Nugent, still actively brokering and available to offer advice and answer questions
• Full-Time IT & Database Management Support
• Succession Plan: Shared vision for children who are being groomed to take over
• Deal Placement Assistance
• Private Money Access
Top Tier Major Lender Status
• Access to Best Available Rates & Products
Competitive Splits & Volume Bonus
• Earn More Money: Average annual industry income = $48,000; DLC corporate average = $77,489; & NDLC average = $98,435!
• Share in Volume Bonus
Inhouse Payroll & Compliance
• Full-Time Payroll Assistance
• Weekly Payroll
• Option to Split Pay: Up to two accounts for taxes and other planning
• Internal Compliance: Quick turnaround times
Competitive Group Benefits Package
• Long-Term Disability
• Life Insurance
Coaching & Mentoring Programs
• One-on-One Coaching
• Business Planning
• Goal Setting & Tracking
• Accountability Calls
• Annual Conference – Mix of Educational & Networking Opportunities; Best Practices Sharing; and Direct Access to Lender, Insurer & Supplier Partners
• Summer BBQ
• Christmas Party
• Agents Lending Helping Hands: Foster best practices together
• “All Mortgage Questions”: Email platform invites agents to communicate as a team and help each other answer difficult questions
Regular Sales Meetings & Calls
• Weekly Conference Calls: Review rate specials and policy changes & share industry knowledge
• Quarterly Sales Meetings: Help grow agent business
We Look Forward To Helping You Grow Your Business!
We have fun.